Friday, December 5, 2008

Redondo Beach with the Garcias - What a BLAST!

When we arrived in California for Thanksgiving, the kids decided they really, really, really wanted to go to the beach. We were planning on spending Saturday with the Garcias so they were nice enough to indulge us. Our "plan" (or at least the parents' plan) was to just take a nice stroll along the sandy shore, browse through the shops on the pier, and STAY DRY...but before we knew it Miranda, Makayla, Garret and Dallin were neck high in the ocean! The Garcia girls had come prepared with swimming suits and towels. We, on the otherhand, sincerely believed that if we told our boys to stay dry they would. HA, who were we kidding? They did at least remove their shirts before running into the waves in their JEANS.

3 comments:

Tiffiny said...

Yeah! I'm glad I found your blog! Now I can keep up better with my cousins. Your daughter looks exactly like you Shauna. Your family is beautiful and it looks like you all have a lot of fun together. Sorry we missed you at the reunion this summer. We'll be there if there is one in Utah!

Dr. J said...

I can't believe you guys just have to rub it in. Ooooohhhh, look at me, its warm. Look at me I'm at the beach. Look at me its not freezing and dead. Just kidding, looks like you guys had fun and I'm very jealous. Later.

Kris said...

Jealous. I want to be at the beach. It looks like you guys had a great time. Love the pic of Caijsa in the doorway, she looks so grown up.