Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Good-bye Harold Johnson

Today was a BIG day for Caijsa... (drum roll)... she lost her first tooth!!!

Dallin was more than willing to help the process along!

Caijsa was a little apprehensive about the whole thing, but I was finally able to convince her to let me give it a try. Since the tooth was hanging by a single root, I was able to just twist a little and it fell right out.

Her brothers were so proud of her!
Now who is Harold Johnson, you ask? Well after the excitement was over, I noticed Caijsa seemed a little down. I asked her what was wrong and she sadly said, "I miss Harold Johnson". Confused, I asked, "Who is Harold Johnson?" And Caijsa replied, "My tooth I just lost, I will miss him". It never occurred to me that kids would miss their teeth! What a sweetheart!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah for Caijsa! She looks so cute with that little space in there. I have to admit that makes me a little light headed. Go figure I can't handle anything that has to do with teeth and my husband is going to be a dentist!!

Kris said...

Caijsa looks so cute. Her and Parker were excited because PK lost the tooth right next to the one Caijsa did. Parker was telling me that Caijsa twin tooth to his fell out. I loved that she named her tooth. She is hilarious!

Dr. J said...

Harold eh? I mean, I can guess where Johnson came from but Harold? Classic. Isaac now has two bottom teeth in without the baby teeth falling out yet. Kind of disturbing. Did she make a killing off the tooth fairy?