Monday, December 15, 2008

O Christmas Tree(s)

Last year I hit the post-Christmas sales. There were some deals I just couldn't pass up and ended up bringing home 3 new pre-lit Christmas trees. Todd was SO excited he could hardly contain himself. Neeless to say, our home is very Christmasy this year!

This is the Family Room Tree and is the only non-pre-lit Christmas tree we have. I spent hours and hours wrapping every branch. I was so pleased with how it was looking... but right before I added the last strand... POP, all the lights went out. I was, um, a bit frustrated so Todd was so nice to find the blown out fuse and replace it. And he didn't even get mad at me when I plugged another strand in, causing another POP, followed by darkness. I got smart after that and bought an extension chord. I think I'll just keep this tree up year-round.

The Living Room Tree

The Loft Tree. If you look closely, you will see the middle section is not lit. Yes, it came this way (maybe that is why it was so cheap) but I just don't have the umph to fix it after my other experience. I'm just burned out! ;)

The Landing Tree. Only two of the 4 trees have decorations. Maybe next year???

No comments: