Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm thinking Caijsa really needs a sister...

Last Sunday afternoon Caijsa came downstairs dressed as a beautiful princess. Every princess needs a prince, of course, and J.T. was the lucky fella this time.
Prince J.T. and Princess Caijsa dancing
The Royal Pose

Caijsa's way of transforming J.T into a handsome prince.

OK, so the glasses didn't cut it. Maybe this tie will do the trick.

Now that's one beautiful princess and one handsome prince!

Apparently our handsome prince is now a princess...

...with bright red lipstick

and a big shiny crown.

I think he'd rather be a prince.

4 comments:

Tiffiny said...

We used to dress Jay in our ballet leotards and costumes and paint his toe nails. That's the price you pay as the younger brother!

Kris said...

Those pics are classic!! I love the last one of JT yelling. These will definitely be good blackmail pics when he is older. ;) Caijsa, you make one cute moviestar and princess!

Nancy said...

I have some pictures of Garret dressed very similarly. I should send them to you.

Nancy said...

I have some pictures of Garret dressed very similarly. I should send them to you.