Wednesday, September 17, 2008

She loves me, she loves me not...

I think she loves me! Well it has been 14 years of, what do you think, Shauna?, well anyway. It was our 14th anniversary Monday the 15th and Shauna planned a doozy. With the help of Mark, Shauna booked me a flight to LA to watch Baseball with my friends. I was very excited and hugged and kissed her. She told me that it was done selfishly because she was going to spend the 12th through the 14th alone at Matt's house in St. George laying out and enjoying herself. I was OK with that!

Well Friday the 12th finally came and we headed off to St. George. (Shauna's wonderful mother, Debbie, took the kids for the weekend.) There I caught a flight

to LAX from the St. George airport. Yeah me too, I was a little iffy when I saw the plane. Shauna said that she would not get on it if it were her flying in it. The plane landed in LA and Mark and I had tickets to the game that night. What a game! Angels hit a 2 run HR in the bottom of the 9th to win 5-3. I love Baseball!

The next day was my B day and I spent it in style. I woke up when I wanted to. I went to a Mexican restaurant with Mark and Eddie for breakfast and ordered french toast. Went home and watched BYU dismantle UCLA 59-0. After that We had more tickets to see the Angels play that night. (It was if I had died and gone to heaven) This time we went to the game with Eddie, Rob and Mike.



We were able to see Frankie Rodriquez set the MLB mark for saves in a season with 58. (pretty cool)

What a fun night. And the icing on the cake was that it was Hispanic Heritage night at the ballpark and we all got free Angel salsa bowls. Ahhhhh Haaa!!

Thank you Shauna. I love you.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! Sounds like a weekend in paradise. I'm jealous! Poor Andy, I can't even remember what I got him for his birthday. It was THAT good!

Dr. J said...

Yeah, Becky, what did you get me for my birthday. Oh, I remember now, a second guitar for guitar hero, which you have yet to play with me.

Anyway Todd. Looks like an awesome trip. Can't wait til I'm back in the west to make road trips (and sweet love)with you.

Lata.
Andy